Fantasy Football Draft Night 2018
When & Where
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at the NRG Stadium
Join Today’s Harbor for Children, formerly Boys & Girls Harbor, on September 5, 2018 for our 5th Annual “Fantasy Football Draft Night”. We invite you to be a very special sponsor and draft your own Fantasy Football team! This is an excellent opportunity to entertain clients and support a great cause for a fun and unique evening. Last year was a sold out event and we expect to have over 400 people in attendance this year.
Draft Night activities include:
- An evening of fun, competition, good food and libations, dressed in game day attire
- Mingle with, and get draft advice, from former NFL players, coaches and broadcasters
- Drafting your own NFL Fantasy Football team and playing the entire season in a league with a group of friends, colleagues or new friends you meet
- The Fantasy Super Bowl Winner will receive two tickets to the 2019 Super Bowl which will be played February 3, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia!
- An auction of incredible packages, trips and sports memorabilia
- A Draft Coordinator will be present at your table throughout the evening to assist with the draft, provide information about available NFL players and answer questions
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT FANTASY FOOTBALL, DON’T WORRY… ROOKIES ARE WELCOME!
Funds raised at this event will help Today’s Harbor for Children reach their goal to help children on their journeys, seeking shelter, support and guidance at a time when they really need it. At Today’s Harbor for Children, each traveler – weary or not – is able to stock up on supplies and ready themselves for whatever their lives hold next. While we can’t predict where each child will go from here, we can prepare them for the path ahead. Like an actual harbor, the organization is a place of safety, of discovery and of service.
Thank you to this year’s event chairs, Michael Knudsen & Fred Wahrlich, and honorary chair, Diane Englet!
We will see you on draft day!
For more information on sponsorships or attending the event, please contact Patricia Lind at firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 688-6262 ext 300.
A big thank-you to our sponsors!
Melinda and Keith Landsness
Presenting the Draft Championship Table
Super Bowl Champion Table
Gretchen and John Hodge
Division Champion Table
Claudia and Darayus Pardivala
Susan and Fayez Sarofim
Wild Card Table
Ken Womack // Womack Energy
Vickie and Bill Lehner
Mike and Sindi Sonnier
Sarah Hudgins & Andrea Penedo