Houston Child Care Placement Services
If you are looking for Houston child care placement, Today’s Harbor for Children can be of assistance. We provide a stable home environment with live-in parents for children 5 to 18 years of age. Each home on our campus can accommodate up to eight children with two, full-time parents.
During their stay, our children are given a normalized life that includes going to school, participating in activities and events and receiving counseling and health care. Our child placement agency in Houston TX also handles all basic needs, including food, shelter and clothing.
The children in the Houston area are supported by Today’s Harbor through our La Porte housing.
Our approach goes beyond just a “home”. We are giving children back something invaluable–their childhood.
How Do You Go About Placing a Child at Today’s Harbor for Children?
If you are interested in our Houston child placement services, the process looks like this:
- Fill out an application for child care placement in Houston TX.
- Have a personal interview with our staff.
- The needs of the child will be assessed. We want to make sure that our Houston child placement agency is the right fit.
- Explanation of the Today’s Harbor for Children services and program expectations are discussed. Children have rules, routines and general expectations to abide by.
- If you are a parent or guardian in need of child placement services in Houston TX, you will be asked to provide all immunization records, school records, birth certificate, social security card, etc.
The Harbor is a General Residential Operation
Our Houston child care placement center is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services as a General Residential Operation. We are not licensed as a Residential Treatment Center for children with serious emotional and behavioral needs. If you are currently working with a child like this, our Houston child placement services are unable to meet these needs.
Today’s Harbor for Children has been called home to many of our area’s children. We are happy to assist you in any way possible and give the child in your care a better life. To learn more about our Houston child care placement services, call the Harbor today.
Contact Today’s Harbor for Children
514 Bayridge Road
La Porte, TX 77571
281-471-9622 – Voice
281-471-4396 – Fax
713-688-6262 – Voice
713-688-6887 – Fax