Houston Residential Non Profit Homes
Boys & Girls Harbor is one of the most widely known Houston residential children’s homes. We provide a safe, family-style home setting for children who need a place to live. Some of our children stay with us for a few weeks or months while others are with us for years. There is no limit to our services, as we provide them for as long as needed.
Services Provided at Boys & Girls Harbor
The purpose of our non profit children’s homes in Houston TX is to offer children in need a loving, safe and stable environment to call home. We offer comprehensive, residential care that includes athletic programs, special events, an on-site charter school and two live-in house parents. This way, children who come to the Harbor can continue to lead a normalized life.
Our Houston residential children’s homes also provide basic needs, such as food, shelter, clothing and health care. In order to provide the services that we do, we rely on the support and generosity of our many donors and volunteers. We have individuals, families and corporations who donate time and money to our Houston non profit children’s homes and make a true impact on our young children.
How Your Donations Help Us
Some of the ways that your donations help our non profit children’s homes in Houston TX are:
- Provide basic needs to the Harbor’s children, such as clothes, shoes, food and secure shelter
- Assist the Harbor by putting on special events for holidays, athletic games and more
- Allow the Harbor to provide a clean and welcoming environment
- Maintain the interior and exterior of our buildings by planting flowers, painting fences, etc.
- Enable the Harbor to have a working agricultural farm to teach children essential life skills
We hope that you can see just how important your donations are to our residential children’s homes in Houston TX. The Harbor is here to support our community’s children and help them become the happy, healthy and productive individuals they deserve to be.
To learn more about our mission or how to help, contact our Houston residential children’s homes.