|Position Overnight Support Staff|
|FLSA Status Hourly, Non-Exempt *Part-time|
|Reporting To Campus Life Director|
Purpose of Position
Our mission is to empower children who have faced abuse, neglect and hardships to take back their futures through our unique approach that focuses on providing them with a place in our residential community, a family-like structure and giving families a choice on how to move forward.
Overnight Support Staff will primarily remain in the common area of the home from 10p.m. to 6a.m. Staff will be expected to make frequent room checks of the children who have a status known as Permanent Managing Conservatorship (PMC). Staff is to ensure the child is in their assigned room and bed. Staff is encouraged to conduct the room checks as quietly as possible with minimal disruption to the child’s normal sleeping schedule.
Mandatory Responsibilities and Duties
- Stays awake duration of assigned shift
- Room checks
- Leave accurate and detailed notes for the primary House Parent of overnight activities i.e. administered medicine to a sick child
- When emergencies or escalated situations occur you must notify the appropriate person
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in childcare is preferred
- Must be 21 or older
- Reliable transportation
- Drug screening
- Driver’s license
- CPR certified
To apply, please send your resume to Amber Berry at ABerry@todaysharborforchildren.org.